Terms and Conditions
- The camping season runs from April 1 to September 30. Further opening outside the camping season is up to the campsite to decide.
- Upon arrival, everyone is required to report and register.
- A location will be determined in consultation, the reception will provide instructions about the placement and/or layout.
- Visitors to a holiday maker owe a visitor fee or accommodation fee and must indicate who they are going to and visitors must leave no later than 10 p.m.
- The holiday maker is responsible for his or her guests and the payment of the visitor fee or accommodation fee.
- The holidaymaker is responsible for the actions of his or her fellow campers, so that they adhere to the campsite’s rules of conduct and do not cause any inconvenience to anyone else.
- The opening hours of the reception are indicated at the entrance of the reception, for emergencies the emergency number is always in use (06-25385809).
- The site and the camping equipment placed there may only be used for recreational purposes from April 1 to September 30 by the registered holidaymaker; rental, lending or sharing is not permitted. Permanent residence is not permitted, the holidaymaker must provide a valid home address and not a PO Box address. The campsite address may not be used as a residential address.
- It is strictly forbidden to burn wood stoves between October 1 and March 31. Open fire in any form is completely prohibited.
- A maximum of five (registered) people may spend the night per camping pitch; independent accommodation under the age of 21 is not permitted without the main tenant.
- It is strictly prohibited to make changes in, to or on the grounds and/or plants of the campsite. In the event of violations of this prohibition, recreationists are obliged to undo this or have it repaired at their expense. The green walls are not part of the camping pitches.
- Sales of mobile homes and chalets are only permitted (after consultation) if the camping equipment was built in 1999 or younger, increasing annually. Naturally, sales are always permitted without the camping pitch to be rented, in which case disposal is mandatory.
- The holiday maker is not permitted to change layouts or sizes, and the installation of swimming pools, playground equipment , (tree) huts is not permitted at all.
- The company management can prohibit any form of fire if the situation requires it, this is indicated on the information boards.
- It is not permitted to build, renovate, etc. without a written application having been submitted and you having received written confirmation from the company management. If this is allowed, it can be done between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM from Monday to Saturday.
Conditions for seasonal pitches and comfort seasonal pitches
- Maximum size of seasonal camping equipment 8.65 meters incl. drawbar.
- The car must be parked on the camping site, not outside or in front of the water taps.
- Please register any additional tent in advance, including bicycle tents and toilet tents.
- Only installation of an awning or awning, not both. Decking or artificial grass outside the awning is not permitted.
- No placement in the green walls.
- When placing an extra tent, the car must be placed in the parking lot.
- Maintaining or mowing the grass on your own camping pitch.
- No trailers and/or buses larger than 6 m3 on the camping site.
- No demarcation of the place by means of windbreaks, etc
- If permitted, visitors must be registered in advance and must report to reception and pay on site for the day visit or overnight stay.
- Gas and electricity inspection certificate of the touring caravan.
- Rental or sharing of the seasonal pitch is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed at all.
- You must sign in advance for the initial positions of the electricity.
- All motorized traffic and electric bicycles and electric scooters must adhere to the maximum speed of 5 KM, pedestrians have priority at all times. In the event of violations, you will be immediately denied access to your means of transport. Your means of transport is for inbound and outbound use. Visitors must park motorized vehicles in the parking lot, this also applies to scooters, etc
- Recreationalists may park their car or van (max. 6 m3) on their own camping pitch, not on the empty camping pitches. A maximum of two license plates are entered into the system, provided these are your own cars. You must pay for a second license plate. Trailers must be parked in the parking lot, not on the campsite.
- Cars, etc. are not allowed to be washed on the campsite, this must be done outside the campsite.
- The barrier system is set at the following times; 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. No motorized traffic is allowed between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Waste and environment, hygiene and sanitary facilities
- It is prohibited to discharge waste water outside the designated points.
- Green waste can be presented at the designated locations. Normal household waste should be deposited in bags in the appropriate containers. Glass, paper and plastic must be deposited in the indicated containers. You must dispose of bulky waste, wood, stones, etc. yourself, so do not throw them next to or in the containers!
- To maintain hygiene in the sanitary buildings, you must leave the building tidy after use.
- Children up to 5 years old must use the sanitary facilities under the supervision of an adult.
- If your camping equipment is not connected to the sewer, it is strictly prohibited to use a flushing toilet in the camping equipment.
- Smoking and gathering are prohibited in the sanitary buildings, as are water activities.
- Emptying toilet buckets, chemical toilets and waste water must take place in the chemical toilet rooms of the sanitary buildings.
- The swimming pool is accessible free of charge to all camping guests ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY and subject to the stated opening hours. The swimming pool is normally open from the May holidays until the end of the first week of September.
- There is no permanent supervision, children who cannot swim must wear swimming armbands, etc. and may only swim under the supervision of parents and/or guardian (not under the supervision of other children). Running and playing football within the pool fences is for safety reasons. not allowed. Wearing swimwear is mandatory, as well as swimming diapers for children up to three years old.
- Glassware, bicycles, rubber boats, chairs, shoes, cool boxes and cans, etc. are not permitted within the pool fences.
Other camping rules, regulations and safety
- Pets are not allowed on the campsite, including cats!
- Night’s rest must be respected; between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m., the sound of TV, radio, music, etc. may not be heard outside the camping equipment. The use of aggregates is not permitted at all.
- The use of garden hoses to drain water is not permitted, nor is the use of drones, etc
- The mobile homes and camping pitches must be properly maintained and kept clean.
- It is prohibited to offer any merchandise at the campsite without permission from the management.
- It is prohibited to possess, trade or use any form of drugs or laughing gas. Alcohol use by minors is not permitted. In case of violation, the offender(s) will be immediately removed from the campsite. Every camper or guest must be able to identify themselves. The camper/recreationalist can also be removed from the campsite in the event of nuisance outside the campsite.
- The general terms and conditions of Hiswa – Recron apply to all agreements of camping Vogelenzang BV.
- All the rules of the General Local Regulations of the Municipality of Bloemendaal apply on site.
- The entrepreneur cannot be held liable for fire, loss, theft or damage caused by third parties.
- In cases not covered by the above rules, the manager will decide.
Downloads of RECRON-terms